Sunday 16 December 2012

these are a few of my favourite things...







seeing as im new, i thought i'd better give you an idea of who i am, so what better than to show you some of the stuff that makes me tick!

1. my grey boots : got these a month or so ago from New Look. they give me just a little bit of extra height (not that i really need it) and i just feel so good wearing them!

2. my perfume : Marc Jacobs-Dot 100ml. i totally adore the scent and its just so fresh and sweet but not too overpowering

3. River Island : this shop is just too perf for words.. i seriously need more money so i can actually afford everything in there.

4. collecting things from my holidays : little souvenirs make me so happy and remind me of all the memories from when i was there :)

5. my camera : Nikon Coolpix s3100 - had this little beauty for just over a year and it keeps fuelling my love for photography ❤

6. Tom Daley : don't even need to explain tbh  

No comments:

Post a Comment