Monday 11 February 2013

A Little Splurge...


So, I've neglected this blog for a while... Time to update!

On Saturday I went shopping (surprise there) and finally splurged on my first ever Benefit product!

(pictured: Revlon Just Bitten Balmstain in Cherish - so yummy on the lips and looks great too!)

I had such a lovely experience with the counter lady (whatever you call them) and after asking to get her to test the product on me, she seemed all too happy to get me onto a wee barstool style seat. The product was "High Beam" - a lovely satin pink highlighter and she showed me where/how to apply it. She also thought I'd had my eyebrows shaped somewhere (I just tweeze strays) and said they were a lovely shape - I felt so proud hehe :)
Back to the product... once she applied it onto the apples of my cheeks, a little on my chin and bridge of my nose I could tell I was gonna buy it! At £18.50 its justifiable when you think how long it'll last! I forgot to take a photo of me wearing it :( but they gave me a sample moisturiser too, which feels great on my skin but doesn't last as long as I thought it might - but then again I have really dry skin!






No comments:

Post a Comment